Individual Donor Gifts
Giving a financial gift to RiverPark Center is a way to uplift, inspire, educate and enrich the lives of the 170,000 visitors who attend RiverPark Center programs each year.
Donations at every level help us maintain a vibrant center that is vital to the well-being, education, and economics of our region. Gifts through annual Mission and Education/Scholarship funds help RiverPark Center…
- Fill the gap between ticket revenue and operating costs.
- Provide arts-based educational opportunities for approximately 25,000 regional students.
- Bring world-class performances to the Owensboro area.
- Help provide low-cost and free events, ensuring access for all.
- Maintain a beautiful home facility for regional partner performances including the Owensboro Symphony Orchestra, Owensboro Dance Theatre, Owensboro Public Schools, and Friday After 5.
Gifts can be made by personal check, credit card, cash, or gifting other assets.
You may also make a gift to RiverPark Center to denote a special occasion, in honor of someone else, or to extend get well wishes and congratulations. Gifts are promptly acknowledged and the family or honoree will be notified of your generosity.
There are several ways to donate support to RiverPark Center. See some options below or call the Development Office at 270-687-2770.
Send a gift to:
101 Daviess St.
Owensboro, KY 42303
The RiverPark Center gladly accepts gifts of stock. For more information please call Faith Holley CFRE, Development Director, at 270-687-2770.
- Bequests and deferred gifts to RiverPark Center are a way for you to make a lasting contribution to the arts and culture in our community.
- Direct or deferred gifts, as part of an estate plan, will ensure that RiverPark Center continues as an anchor of community life and a source of civic pride is sustained for future generations.
- Join other generous people who have planned gifts for the benefit of our community long after the donor is gone. These are members of RPC’s Legacy Circle. They believe in RiverPark’s mission and what it means for our community and our children. You can become a Legacy Circle member with one of these easy steps:
- Name RiverPark Center as a beneficiary in your Will;
- Establish a trust or an annuity to benefit RPC;
- Name RPC as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy;
- Make a deferred stock gift;
- Designate interest from a Community Foundation fund;
- Leave a remainder interest in real estate or art work.
For more information on how to make a planned gift benefitting the RiverPark Center please call Faith Holley CFRE, Development Director at 270-687-2770.