Leave a legacy through RiverPark Center. Join the other generous people who have planned gifts for the benefit of our community long after the donor is gone. These people are members of RiverPark Center’s Legacy Circle.
They believe in RiverPark Center’s mission and what it means for our community and our regional children. You, too, can ensure the arts for future generations!
You can become a Legacy Circle member with just one of these easy steps:
- Name RiverPark Center as a beneficiary in your Will.
- Establish a trust or an annuity to benefit the Center.
- Name RiverPark as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- Make a deferred stock gift.
- Designate interest from a Community Foundation fund.
- Leave a remainder interest in real estate or art work.
These and other “planned gifts” will place you in our esteemed Legacy Circle. Through our Legacy Circle, we hope to encourage, facilitate, and celebrate a new generation of philanthropy that will ensure the arts for future generations.
For more information, contact Faith Holley, Director of Development, at (270) 687-2770.