QUEEN OF HEARTS RAFFLE
Playing the Queen of Hearts Raffle Game
- Tickets will be sold for $1.00 each. Tickets may be purchased immediately after the weekly drawing and up until 30 mins prior to the next week drawing.
- Drawing date will begin Friday, May 17, 2019 and will be held every Friday at 10pm. Drawing time is subject to change.
- The number written on the winning ticket will be revealed on the Queen of Hearts Board.
- To win the jackpot, you must pick the Queen of Hearts from the raffle board.
- If the Queen of Hearts is not drawn, the ticket holder will receive:
2 thru 10 $10
Jack, Queen, King $20
Queen of Hearts JACKPOT WINNER
- The pot will continue to build until the Queen of Hearts is drawn.
- There can only be one name per ticket. Must write name, phone number and card number of choice on ticket stub. The winning name will be announced 3 times, then will be considered not present.
- If the winning ticket holder picks the Queen of Hearts, they will receive 70% of the pot. In the event the winner is not present, the winner will receive 60% of the Jackpot. They must present their winning stub and we will staple both stubs to report sheet. RiverPark Center will get the other 30%. Winner will need to contact RiverPark Center to get his/her check for the Jackpot. The check is not available immediately.
- Each week after the drawing all stubs are thrown away.
- RiverPark Center will withhold all taxes from winnings where applicable. You will be required to provide proper identification and information for taxes. All tickets and monies will be accounted for by RiverPark Center in accordance with all Department of Charitable Gaming requirements.
- Ticket sales start on Friday, May 10, 2019.
- Drawings will be held at RiverPark Center. After the raffle game has been fully paid out (Queen of Hearts was picked) then the Queen of Hearts raffle game board shall be retained by the RiverPark Center for a minimum of 3 years.
- You must be 18 years of age or older in order to play the Queen of Hearts.
- Queen of Hearts Chair, CEO and CFO are ineligible to participate.
Sponsored by KC Helicopters – Tours from Above 270-485-4031