Plaster Line to Upstage Wall
Plaster Line to Edge of Apron
Center Line to Stage Right Wall
Center Line to Fly Rail (Stage Left)
Total Stage Width Wall to Wall
Height to Grid
- Load 250 PSF.
- Southern Yellow Pine on resilient subfloor. Suitable for dance but marley is recommended.
- Nails up to 6d acceptable.
- Lags up to ½” acceptable provided company repairs.
- Orchestra pit is mechanical lift that drops down to 14’.
- May be stopped at any level between.
- Approximately 460 SF of space.
- 47 single purchase linesets on 6” centers.
- Battens are 66’ in length.
- Arbor capacity is 1700 lbs on all lines except the first electric.
- Spotline rigging from grid.
- Grid can support up to 250 PSF and concentrated 250 lbs.
- Battens can support maximum load of 30 PLF.
- Lowest Trim is 5’ and highest is 60’.
- Grand (Main) Drape is located on line 1 and has both center split and guillotine travel.
- The first electric is the only hardwired electric and will only clear to 45’.
- There are 2 400amp 3 phase company switches located upstage right for electrics.
- There are 2 200amp 3 phase company switches located stage right including one water pipe ground for sound.
- There is 1 150amp 3 phase located stage right.
- There are multiple 20amp Edison outlets located along all walls.
- There are a total of 324 twenty amp stage pin lighting circuits located in Cannon Hall including 11 drop boxes holding 6-8 circuits each. Other circuits are located in 2 FOH Positions, Balcony Rail, Near and Far box booms.
- Console is an ETC Express 3.
- Worklight control and located downstage right.
- House light control is located from dosnstage right stage managers station or from lighting booth.
- 200amp 3 phase water pipe ground power is located downstage right.
- Main house sound consists of a center cluster, balcony delays and front fills. Mono only.
- House is run together via LR Input from mixing position. Subs are aux fed.
- House console: Behringer x32.
- Biamp Audiaflex DSP handles all EQ, crossover, and limiters.
- 3 Community PC 494 (HF Horns)
- 3 TAD 4001 (HF Drivers)
- 3 Community PC 1594 (MF Horns)
- 3 Community M4 (MF Drivers)
- 6 Community LFR 115 (LF Speakers)
- 2 JBL ASB 6182 (Subs)
- 6 JBL AM 6212/64 (Balcony Delays – 2 Delays of 3 each).
- 6 EAW UB/52 (Front Fills).
- 2 JBL AM6212/64 (Side Fills).
- Speakers powered by Crown CTS amps.
- 24/4 channel snake is located downstage right and is pipe run to mixing position.
- 16 channel pipe run snake is located in light booth and is run to mixing position.
- Mixing position is approximately 6’ deep.
- ADA Compliance via Williams Sound Assistive Listening Devices.
Soft Goods, Masking, Drapery
- 100% Velour (Maroon Color)
- 10’ High located on Lineset 1
- 100% Velour (Maroon Color)
- 30’x60’ located on Lineset 2
- Center split and guillotine travel
- Flat black Velour
12 Legs (6 Sets)
- Flat Black velour
Full Stage Black
- Flat Black Velour
- Gray Lino
All soft goods have pipe pockets on bottom for pipe or chain.
- 2 Semi height truck docks are located in back and can load simultaneously directly into scene shop.
- 1 Van height truck dock can also unload directly into scene shop.
- 1 Truck/car dock is also available and unloads into stage right hallway.
- Door from scene shop directly to stage is located upstage right and is 8’ wide x 28’ height.
- Additional entrances are on stage right (from hall way) and upstage left (from scene shop).