- Load 250 PSF.
- Southern Yellow Pine on resilient subfloor. Suitable for dance but marley is recommended.
- Nails up to 6d acceptable.
- Lags up to ½” acceptable provided company repairs.
- Orchestra pit is mechanical lift that drops down to 14’.
- May be stopped at any level between.
- Approximately 460 SF of space.
- 47 single purchase linesets on 6” centers.
- Battens are 66’ in length.
- Arbor capacity is 1700 lbs on all lines except the first electric.
- Spotline rigging from grid.
- Grid can support up to 250 PSF and concentrated 250 lbs.
- Battens can support maximum load of 30 PLF.
- Lowest Trim is 5’ and highest is 60’.
- Grand (Main) Drape is located on line 1 and has both center split and guillotine travel.
- The first electric is the only hardwired electric and will only clear to 45’.
- There are 2 400amp 3 phase company switches located upstage right for electrics.
- There are 2 200amp 3 phase company switches located stage right including one water pipe ground for sound.
- There is 1 150amp 3 phase located stage right.
- There are multiple 20amp Edison outlets located along all walls.
- There are a total of 324 twenty amp stage pin lighting circuits located in Cannon Hall including 11 drop boxes holding 6-8 circuits each. Other circuits are located in 2 FOH Positions, Balcony Rail, Near and Far box booms.
- Console is an ETC Express 3.
- Worklight control and located downstage right.
- House light control is located from dosnstage right stage managers station or from lighting booth.
- 200amp 3 phase water pipe ground power is located downstage right.
- Main house sound consists of a center cluster, balcony delays and front fills. Mono only.
- House is run together via LR Input from mixing position. Subs are aux fed.
- House console: Behringer x32.
- Biamp Audiaflex DSP handles all EQ, crossover, and limiters.
- 3 Community PC 494 (HF Horns)
- 3 TAD 4001 (HF Drivers)
- 3 Community PC 1594 (MF Horns)
- 3 Community M4 (MF Drivers)
- 6 Community LFR 115 (LF Speakers)
- 2 JBL ASB 6182 (Subs)
- 6 JBL AM 6212/64 (Balcony Delays – 2 Delays of 3 each).
- 6 EAW UB/52 (Front Fills).
- 2 JBL AM6212/64 (Side Fills).
- Speakers powered by Crown CTS amps.
- 24/4 channel snake is located downstage right and is pipe run to mixing position.
- 16 channel pipe run snake is located in light booth and is run to mixing position.
- Mixing position is approximately 6’ deep.
- ADA Compliance via Williams Sound Assistive Listening Devices.
Soft Goods, Masking, Drapery
- 100% Velour (Maroon Color)
- 10’ High located on Lineset 1
- 100% Velour (Maroon Color)
- 30’x60’ located on Lineset 2
- Center split and guillotine travel
- Flat black Velour
12 Legs (6 Sets)
- Flat Black velour
Full Stage Black
- Flat Black Velour
- Gray Lino
All soft goods have pipe pockets on bottom for pipe or chain.
- 2 Semi height truck docks are located in back and can load simultaneously directly into scene shop.
- 1 Van height truck dock can also unload directly into scene shop.
- 1 Truck/car dock is also available and unloads into stage right hallway.
- Door from scene shop directly to stage is located upstage right and is 8’ wide x 28’ height.
- Additional entrances are on stage right (from hall way) and upstage left (from scene shop).